JIRA Turkish Language Pack Documentation
JIRA Turkish Language Pack add-on gives users the option of using JIRA system with Turkish language. This provides more personalised usage experience for those who use JIRA in Turkish.
To install JIRA Turkish Language Pack, follow these steps:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators.
- Select Add-ons from the Administration menu at the top right of your screen.
You can install the Add-On in two ways : Install the Add-On from Marketplace or Upload an Add-On.
Upload an Add-On:
- Click the Manage Add-ons link. (Picture 1)
- Click the Upload Add-on link at the top right side of the page.
The 'Upload Add-on' dialog appears.
- Locate the JIRA Turkish Language Pack plug-in.
- Upload the .jar executable file that you have downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Install the Add-On from Marketplace :
- Click the Find New Add-ons link. (Picture 2)
- Enter a search string in the Search the Marketplace box.
- To install the add-on, click the Install button for free add-ons or the Buy Now or Free Trial buttons for paid add-ons.
- Click the profile dropdown at the top right side of the page and choose Profile.
- Go to Preferences section and click for update your user preferences.
- Click the dropdown at the right side of the Language and then you have the option to select your additional language pack.
- Select the language which name is Türkçe (Türkiye). (Picture 3)
- You can use your JIRA system with Turkish language now.
4. JIRA Turkish Language Pack Effect
Enjoy your JIRA system with JIRA Turkish Language Pack's support! Your JIRA system's language is Turkish now.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get support.