You can use the Calendars page to define working days for your organization. Selected days and hours will be used to calculate report data for Business Hours and Business Days reports. To change Business Hours Settings:
- Open Administration >> Add-ons >> Time in Status >> Calendars page.
- Use the Business Days section and Work Hours section to define working days and hours for your organization
- Use the Holidays section to define non-working days for your organization.
- Use the timezone selection to define the timezone of the calendar. The working hours defined above will be evaluated based on the selected timezone.
- You need to click on Save Settings after making the necessary changes on access settings.
- You can define multiple calendars with diffirent working days, working hours, holidays and timezone. All calendars will be available for reporting in Time in Status reporting screen.