To install Time in Status, follow these steps:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators.
- Select Add-ons from the Administration menu at the top right of your screen.
You can install the Add-On in two ways : Install the Add-On from Marketplace or Upload an Add-On.
Uploading Add-On as jar (or obr) file:
- Click the Manage Add-ons link. Picture 1.jpg
- Click the Upload Add-on link at the top right side of the page.
The 'Upload Add-on' dialog appears.
- Locate the Time in Status plug-in
- Upload the .jar executable file that you have downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Installing the Add-On from Marketplace:
- Click the Find New Add-ons link.
- Enter Time in Status in the Search the Marketplace box.
- To install the add-on, click the Install button for free add-ons or the Buy Now or Free Trial buttons for paid add-ons.